Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Life is too short...

Thought for the day:
"Life is too short to waste time matching socks."
So true!
 It's a philosophy I've been living by (without realizing it) ever since I started having kids. :)
I think this quote belongs on my laundry room wall...
And if my laundry room was big enough, I would put this table in it to fold laundry on...
because, surprisingly, I do enjoy folding laundry... just not socks. :)
 
 
Where can you envision this cute little table?
A sewing/craft room that needs a little pop of color?
 
 
A vintage wedding reception "sign in" table?
 
 
A cheery kitchen or breakfast nook?
 
 
A fun desk in a home office?
 
 
Whatever it's purpose, it will look good doing it,
painted in ASCP "Antibes Green" with a hard wax finish.
Dimensions are: 48" x 30" x 29 1/2" tall
The table is SOLD.
 
 
 
Thanks, and have an awesome day!
 


4 comments:

  1. Cute table! I hate doing laundry and always put it off as long as possible but if I had a laundry room with your cute table I might like it a tad more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only $45? I think it would make a great computer table with glass on top of it. Or a sewing table. Hmmm! If it is still there this weekend, I may have to take it off your hands. I think it would be a great sewing table for my basement. Do you think it would fit in my car?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only $45? I think it would make a lovely computer table with glass on top of it.. Don't you think it would look great in my basement as a sewing table? Hmmm.. if it is still there this weekend I make have to take it off your hands. Do you think it would fit in my car? I love your basket full of stuff on top of it. You have the best ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, it's really darling. I'm mentally rearranging furniture to see if it will fit in my house. :-)

    Melinda

    ReplyDelete

Comments make my day!